defined by the pairing of a bold vertical terry stripe and an embroidered gridded check, this latest addition references the collection it was designed to compliment. here to complete the paloma sun and ecru story and also pairs beautifully with the lake, ivory and checkerboard series. when combined, it softens the set and brings a fresh perspective.
100% organic cotton bath towel featuring a grid pattern with stitching detail. a luxuriously soft and a simple way to elevate your daily bath time routine.
size: 70 x 140cm
made from 100% organic cotton in portugal by a global organic textile standard (GOTS) certified manufacturer.
before using any baina products, we advise washing your towels through one cycle.
- wash towels separately through a cold or low temperature cycle (40 degrees).
- use natural detergent to protect the integrity of the towel and avoid using softeners or oxidising /chlorine based bleaching agents
- line dry in shade. For optimal softness, we recommend a tumble dry on low heat. do not dry clean
- if a loop gets caught and snags, avoid pulling the thread as this may cause further damage. we recommend cutting the thread at the base of the towel
- we advise caution when using any cosmetics or skincare as some products contain chemicals that may cause discolouration.